15 Jul 20 TIPS FOR GETTING THE BEST POSSIBLE ODDS
The aim of this Fair Odds Recording methods at Winning Edge Investments is for every member to beat the price recorded in official results, or at the very least fit them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible odds, and exceed official results:
1) Utilize Dynamic Odds (or other odds comparison websites)
One of the major variables – if not the major factor – in betting profitably is striving to have the best price possible.
Once all the work is done and you’re onto a fantastic thing, there’s no larger’own goal’ than carrying a poor price. It takes the identical amount of time and effort to place the bet, nevertheless you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you’re following any of our services, it’s crucial that you aim to get the lowest deals possible. There is no point going to the one bookie and only carrying their price if others are paying better.
Take yourself back to the old-school gambling ring in the monitor…you would not get it done! You’d constantly hunt for the best price and zero in on that bookie.
Luckily, odds comparison sites permit you to replicate that when betting on the internet. Rather than having to make your way across all the various bookies’ sites or programs, odds comparison sites permit you to just pick your race or sporting event and watch multiple bookies’ prices side-by-side.
There is a couple of odds comparison options out there. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Follow on the link and we have organized a distinctive 4-week free trial for you. It is an easy-to-use and easily customisable product. It is possible to choose that bookies to show on screen, there is a mountain of options and programs, and best of all, you can sign in to all your bookie accounts through the program and just wager from Dynamic Odds with the click of a button. Click which cost you want, enter your stake, and you are on. It’s fast and dead-simple to use and guarantees you always get the best price of each the bookies.
If you aren’t using Dynamic Odds you’re costing yourself a fortune in additional profits. It amazes us that there continue to be members reporting they are still not utilizing this instrument. Even a little punter working fulltime will improve their profits considerably using Dynamic Odds. You can check and compare prices together with your own bookies quickly on your laptop or mobile phone, and even put bets through your mobile with all your bookies using the dynamic odds mobile version. This is a lot faster and more powerful than gambling through each bookie program or site individually. Don’t forget clicking our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you have not attempted it yet, get onto it today. The premium version only costs $35 a month. For the extra money you’ll make by being able to easily take much better costs, that is a complete bargain. Trust us, it is worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The fundamental rule with bookmakers is to gain access to as many as possible, as it gives you a greater chance of always having the ability to bet the very best price. Take your betting bank and spread it around as many bookmaker accounts as you can. It is far better to own your bankroll equally split across 10bookmaker balances than all sitting in one.
There is a lot of options out there in regards to bookies. Our suggestions, as a way of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Greatest Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies using a buffer
If you haven’t got an account with Bet365, be certain that you get one immediately. Bet365 routinely offer the best early prices on racing, and in addition provide an SP warranty. Bet365 pay out best of fixed cost or SP, whichever is greater. It can be worth at times taking a lesser fixed cost to guarantee the potential benefit of’ramble protection’. Whilst this is often a good option, best tote or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will provide you the opportunity to exceed official outcomes, together with the SP buffer accessible if the horse does ramble. Bet365 are well known for banning winning punters, but together with NSW and Vic currently having minimum bet laws set up, Bet365 is right back in the film for everyone. Use them where their price is over or near the 3rd best fixed cost in the email as there is an SP buffer (provided that you are not restricted from this merchandise ).
Betfair routinely supply the best possibilities available on the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of gambling.
Usually Betfair gets you the best odds on horses drifting in the current market, and on horses in big (double figure) costs. It is essential have.
We could write an essay on the prices on Betfair on a few of our winners, but a handful of examples from Dean’s Tips are under. As you can see, at all spectrums of the market you can get Fantastic prices on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in betting)
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $120 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $90 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in gambling )
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a great product that provides you with the best of 3 totes or Top Fluctuation (note Top Fluctuation is figured from 25 minutes prior to race start time – not from the opening price).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races across Australia, seven days each week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer provides it for many Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is generally better for horses at single figure chances, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses in double figure odds.
6) Added late betting stake on big drifters
1 opportunity to think about is increasing your bet on a dramatic drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the best formula to use to ascertain the optimal size of a wager ), suggests it to maximise long-term gains and make a larger advantage, the more you should bet. So, as an example if you speed a horse a $3 chance and could get $7 at the market, you should bet MORE than in case you can obtain $5 at the market.
This theorem is the reason why we advocate having another wager at our runners in the event the price drifts to about 50% or more over the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses ramble dramatically on Betfair include;
??? Wide gate ??? High weight
??? Poor run last beginning or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up rather than favoured
??? A sexy, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These reasons have already been assessed and considered by our expert professional analysts – drifters shouldn’t concern you in several instances.
Should you lock at an early price and then the horse drifts significantly (near 50% or more), it is certainly worth backing again on Betfair to receive your ordinary price up, to transcend official outcomes. There have been lots of significant drifters that have won at odds far greater than official prices. It’s just about taking extra advantage when a person drifts.
7) Get on track It is becoming reported that top prices on track in the racecourses are above those reported during the Official Prices (which need a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to all have the cost for the fluctuation to be included). Going into the monitor to wager might get you better deals than available online.
8) Additional bookies not contemplated in opening fixed prices Many bookies such as Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are all not included when saying the 3rd best fixed price. You can often get larger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A huge proportion of members wager utilizing Dynamic Odds, and choose the best available prices from this selection of bookies. As a result, there are numerous bookies whose costs aren’t shown on Dynamic Odds. They are also not regarded as official outcomes or gambling information.
However, many members do gamble with those bookies, and often find they get greater prices than principal bookies. The other bonus is that as these bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their prices are usually available a lot longer. If you happen to miss a historical cost, it is worth looking at these bookies to find out whether the price might have held, as they frequently do hold much longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Alternatives include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to greater prices than quoted before awake sent
This actually happens fairly often. By the time the alert is sent, often a horse has drifted out to costs greater than stated, but nonetheless that said price is recorded. For instance, there was one occasion where a horse was advised at $3.20 when the e-mail was sent, but was 4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 cost was recorded for that winner.
11) Bookies offering better deals than quoted after alert sent
There are in reality occasions where bets are shipped, but there’s still 1 or two bookies who haven’t put up costs yet. Though early prices have been crunched, frequently these bookies will bill their analyst’s initial prices. There was an event where we supported a horse out of $21 to $11, after which 1 or two bookies opened 15 minutes after at $21. Those prices often sit there for some time since most members have already placed their stakes.
12) Monitoring and gambling late when market percentages are reduced and much more in your favor When we advise carrying a price with Best Tote/SP, Top Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, that indicates we think the horse will probably drift from its present fixed price in gambling.
Bets for most horse racing services are shipped usually between 9am and 11am, but the marketplace percentages are larger at nowadays. Whilst we frequently acquire outstanding costs on horses that have been mispriced and company, on most occasions natural betting movements mean the prices drift out towards start time since the bookies start to compete and the market percentages reduce.
This means frequently a horse drifts back out, but then gets backed again very late by big players. So, although the starting price could be close to or lower compared to early cost, the horse continues to be much larger odds during betting.
Below are 3 examples which spring to mind, but these Kinds of market movements are trivial:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair just prior to the start, but just paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: totaled $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite into $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: totaled $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in gambling on Betfair, then firmed back into $4.10 Best Tote/SP
13) Not gambling if a horse has become over bet Often a horse gets’over wager’ and endorsed down to some silly, shortprice, particularly at the shorter end of this market. You can opt to not wager when the value is not there, or the horse is under the rated/minimum price advised – that will save units in the very long run and avoids taking’unders’. You can even set a minimum price on Betfair SP so that you never take below the minimum price that you put / we advise.
14) Putting back a runner Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some smart members put back runners who company radically. This permits them to efficiently have a’free bet’ on a runner, or even ensure a profit regardless of if a horse wins or not. This grants some members the chance to substantially reduce variance and bet moderately risk free, particularly when backing runners expected to firm dramatically when informed by the specialist. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are just two services where this can be very successful as all bets are advised to be backed at fixed odds when the e-mail is sent, and the huge majority of bets company on the market.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Bargains on runners for Metro/City races are much lessinfluenced when bets are released than Country/Provincial races where they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the major raceday in each state typically on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good choices are betting through Bet365 if you’ve got the SP guarantee, using a Best of the Best product (highest of Best Tote and Best Fluc) offered by manydifferent bookies including Vicbet, or again Betfair is the buddy on Metro races also with amazing rates and liquidity available throughout gambling, even though only using the Betfair SP instrument.
Notice the standard tracks for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, choosing some of the better fixed prices available in the time stakes are sent is a fantastic strategy, however if you are able to monitor prices even only on a few days such as weekends, you will discover through a combination of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes you will get fantastic prices above those recorded.
16) Consider the unit bets The advised unit bets are an excellent guide on if to wager late or early on selections. Based on your experience with a service, or assessment of their previous benefits, you are able to ascertain the standard amount. For most services that the’standard’ level the expert aims to collect on a win wager isaround 5 components. If that’s the case and the ceremony backs a horse to get 1 unit to acquire, and the horse is chances of 5, that’s about regular as a good bet. If the horse is chances of $10, then we stand to collect 10u when the horse wins, then that is a high assurance bet. This horse will often firm in gambling. If the horse is odds of $2 we stand to accumulate 2u, therefore this is reduced assurance, or maybe only a’saver’ wager. This horse will frequently float in betting. So using the sum to be collected, with 5u (or the average collect) as the’barometer’, can be a fair indication of whether a horse will either company or float, especially at the extreme ends of this spectrum. This can help you choose whether to back the horse early in a fixed price, or take a late betting option such as BFSP/BOB/BTSPif not able to track. An example was a horse named Flash Boy in Bendigo. Advised 0.5w however accessible market price was only $5. Given that is only a 2.5u win collect, locking in a historical fixed price wasn’t the thing to do. Individuals who endorsed it with Bet365 got $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and final matched Betfair price was $14.50. 1 question that’s asked is when if a bet not be placed if the value is now? Generally, advised bets must be placed, however, the best way to explain is with extreme cases. Firstly, let’s say weadvise 1u to win a horse at $31 for a 31u amass. Should you back it should you overlook early rates and it companies to $10? The answer is yes, because the 1u investment still stands to collect 10u and that is still a significant collect and a big profit. The important firming indicates simply how wrong the first market price has been, however, just how much you stand to accumulate suggests that the horse remains a value bet. If I advise 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it companies to $10 until you’ve bet, well then you only stand to collect 1u if it wins backing it $10, well below what you would normally expect to collect to a winner with all the support, so you could give this horse a overlook as long term there is little value to be had taking unders on these runners. A better example is if a service advises 1u to win at a horse at $5, and it companies to $ two before you have placed you wager. Again the original amass was 5u, but today with a 1u investment onto a 2u collect, this no longer would be a rewarding investment. It’s an art, not a science, and ultimately your decision, however, the above will help guide you towards when to bet early or late (or not at all in rarer instances).
17) One tip in a race multiple bets in a race
If there’s 1 wager in a race, there is more likelihood of this runner firming (especially if the expected win wager accumulate is anything over 4u). When there are two stakes in a race, it is often the case that you companies and one drifts. However whenever there are a number of bets in a race (3 or more), it’s very infrequent they will all firm. Usually maybe 1 companies and the remainder drift, or they will float. The only exception is if we aggressively reunite 3 runners at big odds to beat a short priced favourite. If the short favourite drifts, the others could company, but it might go the other way. Again, the aggressiveness of the staking will guide you on whether to bet late or early. However the more horses backed, the more that locking in fixed premature costs with no SP buffer should be avoided unless the amass is above 5u. Whenever there are multiple runners in a race it is frequently a fantastic opportunity to track or use BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Don’t worry about always getting the best possible price each time
It is not possible, or required. All of our solutions are highly profitable, with results easily achieved by following the information included here. Constant improvement on your gambling practices will imply constant improvement on your long-term results, and that is the trick to long term success with your gambling. Have a couple of minutes outside daily (or only once every now & then) to examine the flucs & closing prices available of runners we back using lively odds & you’ll soon open your eyes to the possible opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Don’t suffer from FOMO (Stress Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer from FOMO. They take a predetermined price on many occasions. The market has shifted radically and marketplace percentages in early markets have continued to shift upwards to frequently 130%-135%, and this is quite significant. Taking early fixed prices can be problematic also if there are scratchings, where significant deductions can be implemented, further decreasing your final dividend. A mindset shift for many is essential. Realising that the Betfair market near race start time gets down to around 102 percent, and also waiting and trying to monitor costs and bet late will result in better overall consequences for those willing to take the moment.
20) Do not be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we understand most members have jobs, the truth is a massive proportion of stakes are shipped to weekends, or outside ordinary working hours. For all members, there’ll be periods where they aren’t working, and it’s at those times where members must look to greatly exceed official outcomes by monitoring and placing bets late rather than blindly betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like many things in life, the more effort you put in, the better your result will be. Also like most things, the longer you practice something, the better you become. In this day & age with smart phones, bookmaker apps & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing costs and placing bets at the best odds has never been simpler & reachable. Invest intelligently, don’t be lazy, place a little effort in, and do not miss out on the larger profits you could readily be attaining.
Read more: sporttobet.com